||The most crucial piece of Detroit Diesel company information you need is this: Our people know diesel engines inside and out. Our expert engineers and trucking professionals constantly look for new and better ways to design, build and support our engines.
DiagnosticLink 8.0 Standard and Professional will be made available for purchase on the DiagnosticLink web order system. Please review the details below for an overview of the tool features, supported ECU software versions, system requirements, software package details, and other important notes.
- Cascadia vehicle diagnostics support
- Vehicle ECU programming data support
- Vehicle ECU software compatibility checking
- Vehicle ECU Instrumentation and I/O control troubleshooting panels
- Vehicle ECU Identification and Fault Code display
- Display detected equipment in user interface
- New I/O control view reduces the number tabs shown
- New display of Program Device settings
- New VIM Throttle Panel for testing GHG14
ECU Software Support:
- MCM21T: M220.127.116.11
- ACM21T: E18.104.22.168.0
- CPC4: R33_00_00_000A
- TCM: NAMTO504
- IT Security Firewall Access for TCP Port 48481 and server name ‘dtna-DlrInfo.prd.freightliner.com’
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, or Windows 8 32 / 64-bit ( please note that some Access Freightliner applications do not support Windows 8)
- SSO (Single Sign On) ID and password required for order system access, tool registration, and tool server connection (calibration downloads, service pack updates e.g.)
- 2.0 GHz Dual-Core processor or greater
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 40 GB hard drive with 20 GB free space
- Monitor and graphics card supporting 1024 x 768 resolution
- 1 free USB port
- High Speed Internet – Broadband Internet
- Nexiq USB-Link with USB cable (required for Cascadia diagnostics)
- Administrative Rights (for installation only)
Software Package Details:
- DiagnosticLink 8.0 for fault code diagnostics, troubleshooting, parameter reading/editing, and reprogramming (Professional version) on DDEC 6 and newer engine platforms
- DDEC Reprogramming System version 6.27 for parameter reading/editing and reprogramming on DDEC 5 / MBE EPA 04 and older engine platforms
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link version 6.50 for fault code diagnostic, troubleshooting, and parameter reading/editing on DDEC 5 / MBE EPA 04 and older engine platforms
Other Important Notes:
- DDEC Reprogramming System version 6.27 requires a DRS application ID and password for server downloads and reprogramming. This is the same ID and password used in the past. A new legacy DRS application ID can be requested through DDCSN web https://ddcsn-ddc.freightliner.com.
- The SSO (Single Sign On) ID and password will not work for legacy reprogramming software (DRS).
- DiagnosticLink 8.0 is required to receive the upcoming service pack 1 late August, 2014.
- DDEC Reports 8.04 is available on DDCSN web https://ddcsn-ddc.freightliner.com
- While Windows XP is still supported in our tools for now, it’s important to note the Microsoft has ended support of Windows XP as of April 8, 2014. This means the operating system is vulnerable to cyber and hacker attacks. Visit Microsoft for more details.