End-User License Agreement and Export Restriction
End-User License Agreement
1. Grant of License. IDSC Holdings, LLC (hereafter "IDSC") grants to you the right to use one copy of the program on a single machine. You may not install the software on a network or otherwise use it on more than one computer or computer terminals at the same time.
2. Copyright. The software is owned by and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the software like any other copyrighted material. You must reproduce and include the copyright notice on any copy. You may not copy the written materials accompanying the software.
3. Permitted Uses. You may: (a) use the program on a single machine; (b) copy the program into any machine-readable or printed form for backup or modification purposes in support of your use of the program on the single machine; and, (c) transfer the program and license to another party if the other party agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you transfer the program, you must at the same time either transfer all copies whether in printed or machine-readable form to the same party or destroy any copies not transferred; this includes all modifications and portions of the program contained or merged into other programs. IF YOU TRANSFER POSSESSION OF ANY COPY, MODIFICATION, OR MERGED PORTION OF THE PROGRAM TO ANOTHER PARTY, YOUR LICENSE IS AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATED.
4. Prohibited Uses. You may not: (a) make copies of the documentation or program disks, except as described in this documentation; (b) loan, rent, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the software or documentation, except as provided above; or (c) alter, modify, or adapt the software or documentation, including, but not limited to, transferring, decompiling, disassembling, or creating derivative works.
5. Limited Warranty. IDSC warrants the diskettes or other media on which the program is furnished to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery to you as evidenced by a copy of your receipt. You assume responsibility for the selection of the program to achieve your intended results and for the installation, use, and results obtained from the program.
THIS PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IDSC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (NOT IDSC) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
IN NO EVENT WILL IDSC BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN PARTICULAR, IDSC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OF THE SOFTWARE, LOSS OF DATA, THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SOFTWARE, OR CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES. IN NO CASE SHALL IDSC'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE LICENSE FEE.
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO IDSC DEALER, DISTRIBUTOR, AGENT, OR EMPLOYEE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATION OR ADDITION TO THIS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
6. General. (a) Transfer. You may not sublicense, assign, or transfer the license or the program except as expressly provided in this agreement. Any attempt otherwise to sublicense, assign, or transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations hereinafter is void. (b) Governing Law. This agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of Michigan. (c) Questions. Should you have any questions concerning this agreement, you may contact IDSC by writing to:
IDSC Holdings, LLC
2950 Waterview Dr.
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
U.S. Export Laws and Regulations. Because this product was developed in the United States of America, U.S. export laws and regulations apply to its use. This product may not be downloaded, exported or redistributed in any form in or to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Sudan or to residents or nationals of any of the foregoing countries. Licensee may not export or transfer, whether directly or indirectly, this product, or any portion thereof, or any system containing this product or portion thereof, to anyone outside the United States, without first complying strictly and fully with all export controls that may be imposed on the product by the United States Government (as noted in the U.S. Department of Commerce 'Export Administration Regulations') or any country or organization of nations within whose jurisdiction the licensee resides or does business.
By downloading this software product you are acknowledging that you are not restricted from receiving U.S. goods and agree to comply with all applicable U.S. export laws and import laws in the country in which you reside.